Upgrade PERS to 4G With No Up-front Costs
June 2024 is when the 3G network shuts down. The challenge of upgrading all 300,000 3G Medical Alarms (PERS) devices before then is huge, the potential liabilities are frightening, and time isn’t on our side.
Thanks to HSC’s no-capital expenditure model, addressing the 3G shutdown issue is simple – and could become a big competitive advantage for your business. Find out if you qualify for a no up-front cost upgrade to the Essence Care@Home range now.
Essence Care@Home – a Stylish Solution to Meet the 3G Shutdown
Your PERS can, and should, do so much more than just provide simple alerts. Our products embody the next generation of personal safety devices, allowing more independence for users, and more peace of mind for their loved ones.
- Enabled by Intelligent Voice Activation™, an always-on voice recognition technology
- Intelligent fall detection and safety technology, including fire and leak detection
- Daily living monitoring to alert for anomalies
- Vital signs telecare
- Comes in a range of stylish pendants that look great!
Get a Competitive Advantage with Essence Care@Home and TALIUS
- You get a platform for the future – helping you make care, staffing and business decisions in a way that’s scalable
- You go beyond simple alerts – processing real-time data, immediately triaging and connecting with the most appropriate action
- You get care that’s commercial – TALIUS can become a recurring revenue generator without requiring any capital expenditure
- You get a competitive technology advantage – our solution includes imported HSC components you can’t get anywhere else
Do you qualify for a no up-front cost upgrade to the Essence Care@Home range?
Don’t let the 3G shutdown put your clients at risk. And don’t wait to do something about it. Call HSC today on 1300 711 979 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for a no up-front cost upgrade to the Essence Care@Home 4G range.